Compact x-ray sdd-based spectrometer
High-performances compact X-ray spectrometer equipped with a SDD and the XGL-CPA-2100 charge preamplifier. Fan, water or passive heat-dissipation means can be chosen as heat removing systems. A complete spectroscopic system can be set-up by simply including (optionally) the XGL-MCSH-3100 and a XGL power supply.
- Top performances SDD with active area from 5mm2 to 100mm2.
- Equipped with the state-of-the-art Pulsed-reset Charge-preamplifier XGL-CPA-2100.
- Optionally includes the XGL-MCSH-3100 and the XGL POWER SUPPLY to set-up a complete stand-alone X-ray spectroscopic system.
The performances achievable with such a complete system are:
- 123eV @ Mn-Kα (input-output <10kcps) - 1μs shaping time
- 126eV @ Mn-Kα (input 80kcps, output 50kcps) - 1μs shaping time
- 136eV @ Mn-Kα (input 300kcps, output 200kcps) – 0.25μs shaping time
- The lowest detection limit for trace elements.
- Several types of input thin window for detection down to Carbon.
- On chip collimator for high detection solid angle.
- User Interface and control software on Windows OS.
- Libraries available for easy interface with all instruments.
- Very compact design, plug&play, no liquid nitrogen cooling required.
- Top performances can be obtained at <40°C room temperature (with optionally a simple fan for heat removing).
XGLab offers its customers complete radiation detector systems equipped with Silicon Drift Detectors. XGLab also offers highly customized design work of these complete detectors and measurement systems (comprised of a SDD detector, the related front-end electronics, and the software), suitable for scientific, biomedical, industrial and civil applications.